Proceedings of the ECER VETNET Conference 1998
Mulder, Martin (ed.)
European vocational education and training research. Proceedings of the VETNET program at the ECER conference on 17-20 September 1998 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Enschede: University of Twente.
List of papers below reproduced from table of contents.
- Annus, Tiina; Baumgartl, Bernd; Trbanc, Martina. Do VET scenarios make sense in Central and Eastern Europe?
- Attwell, Graham; Brown, Alan. Cross cutting themes in the education of VET professionals.
- Attwell, Graham; Brown, Alan. Transforming professional practice: Work related knowledge and the education of vocational teachers and trainers.
- Brakel, R.L. van; Mulder, Martin. The effectiveness of training at the SNS bank, the Netherlands.
- Dunne, Elisabeth. Undergraduate work-placements: Assessment of key skills.
- Finch, Curtis. Linking research and practice in the education of VET professionals.
- Finch, Curtis. Meeting teachers’ professional development needs in school-to-work contexts.
- Fischer, Martin. Work process knowledge and its impact on vocational education and training.
- Freixas, Anna; Peinado, Carolina; Guerra, Maria Dolores. Professional and emotional priorities of girls and boys at two stages of adolescence.
- Freixas, Anna; Segovia, Blas; Lozano, Gabriel. Who does what and where? Professional and lifestyle models in TV advertising.
- Fricke, Ruth Marilda; Aguilar, Luis Enrique. Education and employment: Studying evaluation of the courses of qualification.
- Fricke, Ruth Marilda; Paciulli Bryan, Newton Antonio. The relationship between training and employment: The follow-up of participants of training courses in the State of Sao paulo (Brazil).
- Guerra, Maria Dolores; Lozano, Gabriel; Peinado, Carolina. The programme of professional guidance ‘ELIGE’ (‘CHOOSE’).
- Halliday, John. Critical thinking and the academic vocational divide.
- Hardy, Marcelle; Parent, Carmen. School-workplace collaboration: Experiences of the administration of vocational education and training schools.
- Konrad, John. How to integrate work process knowledge with vocational curricula: Reflections on the role of curricula for VET professionals.
- Lasonen, Johanna; Manning, Sabine. Analysing strategies and qualifications in two LEONARDO research partnerships: Issues of transnational research in collaboration.
- Meagher, Nick. What do employers require from their young recruits?
- Mulder, Martin. Quality ranking of training organisations: The case for multi-level analysis.
- Mulder, Martin; Witziers, Bob. Income effects of human resource development for higher educated professionals.
- Raffe, David; Howieson, Cathy; Spours, Ken; Young, Michael. Unifying vocational and academic learning: Issues from a comparison of England, Wales and Scotland.
- Raffe, David; Martin, Chris. Variations within the ‘mixed model’: Vocational and general pathways in post-compulsory education and training in England, Wales and Scotland.
- Savoie-Zajc, Lorraine; Dolbec, André. Vocational training partnerships between high schools and the workplace in Western Quebec: A first step to change the vocational training culture.
- Tomassini, Massimo. New forms of knowledge of VET practitioners: Trends and research issues.
- Valkeavaara, Tuija. Developing as a human resource developer: Constructing expertise through experiences in problematic and difficult situations at work.