Proceedings of the ECER VETNET Conference 2000
Papers> VETNET Programme 2000
- Arnell-Gustafsson, Ulla. School-arranged or market-governed workplace training? A labour-market perspective.
- Brown, Alan & Bjørnåvold, Jens. Prospects for mutual learning and transnational transfer of innovative practice in European vocational education and training.
- Bruijn, Elly de & Moerkamp, Trudy. Powerful learning environments in vocational education: a conceptual model.
- Collin, Kaija. Searching for the meanings of learning at work: cases of product planners.
- Dif, M’hamed. Induced labour mobility through continuing vocational training: Investigating its development and role in the French context during the last three decades.
- Edvardsson-Stiwne Elinor & Stiwne, Dan. Expectancies and realities – evaluations and research on engineering students’ experiences of their first semesters.
- Esch, Wil van. The international dimension in Dutch VET: outputs and impact of Leonardo da Vinci.
- Gendron, Bénédicte. A Demand of education as a strategic demand in a context of job rationing and job scarcity: the analysis of further education after post-secondary vocational education in France.
- Griffiths, Toni & Guile, David. Learning and work experience: European perspectives on policy, theory and practice.
- Hardy, Marcelle & Parent, Carmen. Alternance and workplace training: interns’ experiences.
- Heiskanen, Lilli & Jokinen, Pauliina. The FLEX-VET project in Finland: vocational training including mechatronics and the training needs of the Finnish metal industry.
- Holmes M.E.A., Geertshuis S.A., Clancy D. & Bristol A. Earner/ Manager’s uncertainty of their capacity for innovative problem solving: an ICT based solution.
- Kämäräinen, Pekka. ‘Key qualifications’ – a new framework for analysing the modernisation of vocational qualifications and curricula.
- Manning, Sabine. What can we learn from dually oriented qualifications? Lessons drawn by the LEONARDO partnership DUOQUAL.
- Marsh, Cecille. End user computing at a South African Technikon: Enabling disadvantaged students to meet employers’ requirements.
- Marsh, Ken. New Deal and the colleges – forcing new wine into old bottles?
McFarland, Jean R. International employees plead for education and assistance in adjusting to living in foreign cultures.
- Rouhelo, Anne & Ruoholinna, Tarita. Special features of the Finnish labour market and Challenges for Education.
- Sambrook, Sally. Factors influencing learners’ perceptions of the quality of computer based learning materials.
- Seddon, Terri. Exploring capacity-building: between neo-liberal globalisation and national systems of education and training.
- Stenström, Marja-Leena & Lasonen, Johanna. European strategies for reforming initial vocational education.
- Tjepkema, Saskia & Mulder, Martin. HRD in learning oriented organisations in Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK. Contribution # 1 The Netherlands.
- Vicenik, Petr & Virolainen, Maarit. Factors influencing changes in the scope of individual VET qualifications: comparison between Finland and the Czech Republic.
- Wognum, Ida. What works in enhancing HRD effectiveness?