Proceedings of the ECER VETNET Conference 2001
Papers > VETNET Programme 2001
- Boreham, Nick. Developing ICT capability in higher education in the UK.
- Boreham, Nick. Methodological issues in the study of organisational learning, with reference to the Framework V Project ORGLEARN.
- Dif, M’Hamed. Forms and implications of work related identity transformation: Preliminary findings of “FAME” project investigation in the French case.
- Ecclestone, Kathryn; Field, John. Promoting social capital in a ‘risk society’: A new approach to emancipatory learning or a new moral authoritarianism?
- Ekström, Erika; Murray, Åsa. The value of a three-year upper secondary vocational edu-cation in the labour market.
- Evans, Karen. Agency in young adult transitions in England and the new Germany.
- Evans, Karen. Tacit skills and work inequalities: A UK perspective on tacit forms of key competences, and issues for future research.
- Field, John. Does training have any history? The enduring influence of behaviourism in Britain, 1940 – 1966.
- Figari, Gérard; Michaud, Monique; Gautier, Gildas. Training policies valuation in European enterprises by studying the valuation practices/ Comprendre les politiques de formation d’entreprises européennes par l’étude de leurs pratiques d’évaluation.
- Fischer, Martin. Work process knowledge in the context of socio-technical innovation.
- Goodwin, John; O’Connor, Henrietta. ‘I couldn’t wait for the day’: Young workers’ reflections on education during the transition to work in the 1960s.
- Hardy; Marcelle; Ménard, Louise. Typology of work experience: Analysis of the workplace training process in Quebec.
- Hartkamp, Jannes. Apprenticeship in France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Scotland: Comparisons and trends.
- Kampmeier, Anke. Gender and qualification: Are gender differences ignored?
- Loogma, Krista; Joons, Sofia; Vilu, Raivo. From normatively constructed identity to new identities in the contexts of ‘double’ transition processes: The case of Estonia.
- Marhuenda, Fernando. The consideration of relevant features for the processes of identity formation in current vet policies.
- Rouhelo, Anne. The hidden labour market of the academic.
- Sambrook, Sally. Developing a model of factors influencing work-related learning: Findings from two research projects.
- Stenström, Marja-Leena. Transition from higher vocational education to working life: Different pathways to working life.
- Treekrem, Arvid. WEPP – The Work Environment Pedagogy Project.
Vanhoven, Els; Buyens, Dirk. Continuing vocational training in Belgium: An overview.
- Wolter, Stefan C. Training incidence and job-mobility in Switzerland.
- Wouters, Karen; Buyens, Dirk; Dewettinck, Koen. The role of HRD in creating opportunities for lifelong learning: empirical study in Belgian organisations.