Proceedings of the ECER VETNET Conference 2003
[A] = Link to abstract
[P] = Link to download of paper (or handout, poster, presentation)
The papers listed below are related to the ECER 2003 VETNET Programme.
- [A] [P] Aarkrog, Vibe. The coherence between practice situations and ways of transfer: Examples from the Danish vocational training programmes.
- [A] [P] Bank, Volker. Learning in dual structures: Contributions of vocational education practice to the development of a new learning theory.
- [A] [P] Benke, Magdolna. The role of the social partners in vocational education and training: Experiences of some EU countries – lessons for Hungary.
- [A] [P] Biemans, Harm; Poell, Rob. Investigating competence-based VET in The Netherlands: Backgrounds, pitfalls and implications.
- [A] [P] Billett, Stephen (a). Localised learning, new learning spaces and small business learning.
- [A] [P] Billett, Stephen (b). Workplace pedagogic practices: Participatory practices and individual engagement.
- [A] [P (handout)] [P (presentation)] Bruijn, Elly de; Overmaat, Marianne; Leeman, Yvonne. Results of powerful learning environments in vocational education.
- [A] [P] Deitmer, Ludger; Przygodda, Karin. Important factors influencing change in VET schools: Findings from German pilot projects heading for new ways of learning and their internal and external effects.
- [A] [P] [P (presentation)] Dif, M’Hamed. Towards a ‘negotiator-network/mobility’ mode of socialisation at work within the telecommunication sector in Europe.
- [A] [P (presentation] Esch, Wil van. Impulse for the VET column: Flexibility as connecting concept.
- [A] [P] Festová, Jeny. Labour market success of secondary VET school leavers in the Czech Republic: Agreement of acquired education with performed job.
- [A] [P] Field, John. Social capital and lifelong learning: An analysis of survey data.
- [A] [P] Fuller, Alison. Participative learning through the work-based route: From apprenticeship to part-time higher education.
- [A] [P] Fuller, Alison; Unwin, Lorna. Young people as teachers and learners in the workplace: Challenging the novice-expert dichotomy.
- [A] [P] Gendron, Bénédicte. Does ICT serve training?
- [A] [P (handout)] [P (presentation)] Görgenyi Modla, Ildiko. Standardisation and quality development in the Hungarian vocational training.
- [A] [P] Hardy, Marcelle. Analyzing the work-based learning experiences of students from vocational and technical education programs.
- [A] [P1] [P2] Heikkinen, Anja; Lamminpää, Eeva. Culturally embedded actor-based approach to gendered core competences and deconstructive action research approach in evaluation of re-integrative action.
- [A] [P] Hozjan, Dejan. Determinants of forming a professional identity (Seminar).
- [A] [P] Kärkkäinen, Merja. Change laboratory as a developer of a consulting working method in an institute of further education.
- [A] [P] Kirpal, Simone. Nurses in Europe: Work identities of nurses across four European countries.
- [A] [P (presentation)] Lahn, Leif C. Tales of e-learning at work: Evaluating the development of web-based learning environments in Norwegian industrial companies.
- [A] [P (poster)] Pilz, Matthias. The cumulative double qualification in the German (vocational) education system.
- [A] [P] Ruoholinna, Tarita. Full working career in health care or retail trade: Thoughts about retirement voiced by ageing workers.
- [A] [P] Shepherd, Jan. Overcoming barriers to employment for the over 50s in Europe.
- [A] [P] Tomassini, Massimo. Knowledge, learning and competencies in organisations: Lessons from projects under 4th and 5th framework programmes.
- [A] [P] Wesselink, Renate; Lans, Thomas; Mulder, Martin; Biemans, Harm. Competence-based education: An example from vocational practice.
- [A] [P] Windelband, Lars; Spöttl, Georg. EarlyBird – Early recognition of a need for qualification and measures for a shaping oriented vocational training.
- [A] [P] Wu, Mingchang; Tseng, Kuo-hung; Greenan, James P. How can reasoning skills be improved? An experimental study of the effects of reasoning skills curriculum on reasoning skills development for students in postsecondary technical education programs.